Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Look who's back....

So here is the start of the newer, lighter DruckSpot. Instead of 3 long posts a week expect a few short blogs a week.

TV:
Thursday nights on NBC will have the Office and My Name is Earl. Way for NBC to actually give a crap about 2 good shows.

My new Phone:
For those of you that know me you know I change my phone out pretty frequently. Just got a new version of the Blackberry (still getting my work mail pushed, which ROCKS). What is the coolest thing about my new phone? Well nice vibrant color screen, faster processor, and EDGE network (quad band) connectivity are all cool and useful. The answer to the aforementioned question is.... mp3 ringtones. This format of a ringtone allows me to have THE COOLEST RINGTONE EVER. So that is cool.

Vegas Baby:
Going in a little over a month!

Cal Bears:
Go Bears!

4 comments:

Dan Ciruli said...

I have to admit--I never realized there was a schedule before. Glad to hear you're back, thought.

Ok - it is definitely the best ringtone ever. I love it. So much that I have one exactly like it now.

Vegas - Drucker, the game is on the 22nd, not "in a little over a month." Better check your schedule.

Lastly: So we're 5-1, they're renaming "Pac-10 Player of the Week" after us, and we don't even have our starting center yet. That all looks good. But Sagarin, in whose ratings I've always placed a lot of respect, has us, umm, in the triple digits. Our schedule is like 326th. So what are we to think about our prospects?

Dan Ciruli said...

With last night's win, we moved to 104 in the Sagarin ranking. On a side-note: our SOS improved to 320th.

Lee Schneider said...

Dear Someone Who Writes In To Advice Columns,

My neighbor in the apartment across the hall and I exchanged keys in case one of us ever found ourselves accidentally locked out. I've reserved the use of her key only for emergencies, but she takes carte blanche with mine—letting herself in for all sorts of reasons. Can I tactfully put an end to the open-door policy, or am I getting all keyed up over nothing?

—Annoyed In Arlington


Dear Annoyed,

I love to have big dinner parties! I find nothing more fun than entertaining a group of people, and all my guests say they have a great time, too. The problem is, these parties have started to put a strain on my pocketbook. Is it okay to ask the friends I invite to chip in a few dollars to help cover the cost of the food and wine?

Dan Ciruli said...

Yeah. Lee's right. nmnut