Thursday, December 08, 2005

Go Bears... The Office... Randomness

The Office:
This weeks was freaking hilarious. The pain between Jim and Pam, the inappropriateness of Michael, Dwight getting a kiss and so on... Such a well done show and I look forward to it being on Thursdays (seems that NBC is getting behind it more). Check the NBC site for the Office holiday party pictures.

New Ringtone:
Decided that The Office theme was a better and more professional ringtone. So Dan and Lee get their own MNF Theme ringtone and the rest of the world can have The Office.

Cal Bears:
6-1 with the full roster back! Powe is looking amazingly quick and agile considering he has had 3 knee surgeries. I am pretty excited about this season thinking it could be a special season. We will see at 9am on Saturday with a game v. Kansas.

Fried Foods:
Bought a deep fryer to make donuts (or is it doughnuts) and am jazzed to use it again. Making fish and chips this weekend (Robin's favorite). There are so many delicious things that need to, and should, be fried.

4 comments:

Dan Ciruli said...

It's "doughnuts." I'll never forget the time, when I was a kid, and we wanted to make doughnuts. I was about 6. My dad (who didn't want to go through the hassle), said "We can make doughnuts if Dan can spell doughnuts." I was a smart kid, and I had passed enough Dunkin' Donuts shops to know. I confidently spelled out "D-O-N-U-T-S." No doughnuts. Fucking retailers.

Oh, sorry for swearing.

I'm glad you got a deep fryer. I was starting to worry that, with all of the tv watching, you weren't getting enough exercise.

dvncjpq

Lee Schneider said...

You shoulda gone for the cornballer. Safety warnings be damned.

Dan Ciruli said...

Mister F!
uhqjtjx

Lee Schneider said...

duh duh duh duh

Hold on. Callers don't hear the ring you assign to them; people hear your phone ring when they are with you and you receive calls from other people. But Dan and I get the less "professional" ringtone, aka the ringtone that anyone else will hear when one of us calls you?

Doesn't make sense.