Friday, February 03, 2006

Getting Ripped

Push-ups:
So today was 34 push-ups and sit-ups. I am getting closer to being able to do about 20 or so in 1 set (I did 2 sets of 17 today). In an effort to build up more strength and kind of catch up, I did an additional 6 sets of 10 push-ups (totaling close to 100 push-ups today). So there we go. Good times but hey when I get super buff look out! Also, I think that with the 3 people at Dan's company, myself, R, a buddy at Genentech there are 6 members of our cult. Good times.

TV:
What is Drucker watching? Less and less these days. Again The Office was amazing. Just freaking hilarious. My Name is Earl has also been consistently amusing and funny.

Movies:
Because H is about to turn 3 and she just chose to get rid of her pacifiers we are going to treat her with a trip to the movies. Fortunately Curious George the movie is about to come out next weekend. Should be the most expensive 30 minute trip to the movies ever. That is our expectation as to how long H will last.

1 comment:

Jeff Marquis said...

Hey Druck. I like the blog. Hope to see you stay on track with the exercise regimen. It will be critical to balance out all the deep frying that it sounds like you're doing now (smile).

I subscribed to your RSS feed, so I can track your progress. If you're intereted, I am a video blogger (or vlogger, as the say). My new site is tidbitvids.com.

See you at work.