Saturday, February 04, 2006

Random Druckerness

Blogger Spell Check = DUM!
So I completed the blog that you will soon read below and did a spell check via the tool on blogger. The blogger spell check gagged on the words 'blog' and 'blogged'. How the hell can this be the case? That is a bad dictionary.

Fried v. Exercise:

The thing I think I have to be aware of is that my previous blogs site that I have a fryer and I have started this new crazy exercise regimen. Well I have used the fryer a total of 3x and sure I will use it again but eh... fried foods are good. Exercise balances it, right? That is my rationale.

Cal Basketball:
8-3 in conference and starting to play a bit more consistently. We are looking like we might finish in the upper third of the conference (in 2nd right now), and honestly if we finish the regular season in the top 3 in the conference I cannot imagine us being denied a bid to the NCAA tournament. I guess he punchline is what the hell do I know?

TV:
Been a while since I posted a list, day by day, of the crap I watch on TV. The last time I blogged this drivel I was watching 17.5 hours a week of prime time TV. Let's see what I am watching now:

Sunday: Simpsons, Family Guy, Grey's Anatomy, L&O CI - total of 3 hours
Monday: How I Met Your Mother, Las Vegas - 1 1/2 hours
Tuesday: Gilmore Girls, Scrubs x2, L&O SVU - 3 hours
Wednesday: Veronica Mars, Lost, L&O - 3 hours
Thursday: Survivor, The OC, My Name is Earl, The Office, ER, Everybody Hates Chris - 4.5 hours
Friday and Saturday - 0 hours
Total - 15 hours. Hey I am both slimming myself and my TV diet. Go Drucker.

1 comment:

Dan Ciruli said...

I don't want to say I invented ripping on Blogger's spell check, but...

Also: how much ESPN/SportsCenter/HGTV/This Old house are you watching?