Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Slingbox, Slingbox, Slingbox....

Current Plan:
For the past week and change I had been doing about 100 push-ups a day - most of these in the morning when I would do a set of about 20, followed by 2 sets of 15 or so.  What I had been finding is that I would be beat after the first 2 sets and found it hard to do a set of 12 later in the day.  In an effort to continue building strength so that 2 months from now when I have to do 100 a day I will be easily able to I am going to be doing 2x the daily allotment every other day until about the 60th day or so (2 more weeks).  I rested yesterday and today I was able to do a solid set of 30 (most ever in one set for me) followed by a set of 20 (tougher but not terrible).  Later in the day I was easily able to do 2 more sets of 20.  I should be an exercise guru for goodness sakes.  Also, I got another sucker, I mean person, at work to start on the plan.  

The Daily Show:
I seem to keep blogging about this but yesterday was another classic.  I think that the Cheney thing just inspires quality comedy.  How could it not?

Sports:
Cal has another really tough weekend and if we sweep this weekend I think we can be considered a lock for the NCAA tournament.  Good times.  Fingers crossed.

The Angels are about to sign a solid free agent pitcher but still need a good power bat to hit behind Vlad.  Just my thoughts is all.

Slingbox:
One of the people that I was able to preach the Slingbox to has been working in Hong Kong for the last month and might be more in love with the device than me as he has been able to watch all his DVR’d shows ½ way around the world.  Slingbox you guys certainly do rock.  I will keep the customers coming. (

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I like the innovation. Slingbox is more advanced than the other television that I have previously owned in my house. Hope to have this thing soon.