Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Boring? Quite!

Football, Family, SlingBox:
Spent the weekend with the in-law family in Monterey and had a blast.  We all went to the aquarium and Peanut enjoyed the scuba divers in the big tank cleaning the glass the best.  Saturday evening we all went out to dinner, then back to the hotel and struggled to get Peanut to sleep (45 minutes but she went down).  About 45 minutes after Peanut went down the fire alarm went off and we all had to evacuate the hotel.  After we spent 45 minutes out in the cold we got to go back in.  Peanut went on to say as we were going back in: “first we went to dinner, then stories and milk, then do a deer, then sleep, then fire.”  She now will also say what the alarm said “do not take the elevator, take the stairs.”

Football and SlingBox you ask?  The hotel didn’t have FSN so I was able to watch the game by using the SlingBox, and it ROCKED!  R and I also were able to watch 2 of our shows while Peanut took her nap.  Have I mentioned that SlingBox ROCKS?

TV:
Desperate Housewives, Lost, Invasion, Veronica Mars all confuse me.  That is it.  I am just confused easily I guess.

Halloween:
Peanut will either be a princess or Dora, possibly a princess wearing a fireman’s hat.  Don’t ask.

Short and sweet.  1 week and 1 day until I am on the island!

1 comment:

Dan Ciruli said...

I haven't been TOO confused by Lost yet. But it's not quite as compelling as last season. What is compelling? Grey's Anatomy! I'm at like 3 consecutive episodes during which I've cried while watching it. Oh!, at Cindy's reunion we met a classmate of hers who edits the show! I was a total fanboy--especially since I could cite some of the best editing that they've done (a couple of shows ago, with a cover of "Fools in Love" playing in the background).