Saturday, October 29, 2005

Filler

Game 2?
I think Lee is chicken as I wanted to play games 2 and 3 of the (as Dan calls it) WiWS but he blew me off.  Looks like the Cards are clucking!

Confessions of a Former Leadfoot:
Drove from here to Marin to visit my sister and I came to the conclusion that driving a hybrid does wonderful things for both the environment, and my overly aggressive driving habits.  When I had the V6 I would have a VERY heavy foot in both acceleration and top speed.  On the highway I would generally drive at about 75-80 and generally exceeded the posted limit, wherever, by 10 mph.  Since owning the Prius I rarely exceed the speed limit, choosing mileage over speed.  In spending some time on the Prius bulletin boards this is pretty common.  So there we go…  I am now working on the first 50mpg tank in my car’s history.  I like mileage!

Lame post, eh?

No comments: