Thursday, September 29, 2005

Autotrader

Prius Much:
So I took the Prius to a body shop that was recommended by the Toyota Dealer in Redwood City. They gave me a pretty decent estimate, for the scratches they have to pull off the bumper, bondo or something, then repaint and clear coat it. I called the very nice and honest lady that scraped my car and she is going to pay out of pocket. This probably is a good thing for me as I already have a claim in from the accident I am actually at fault for. So the Prius will be almost brand new again very soon. Anybody have a name idea for my car?

Passat not so Much:
I sold the Passat to the VW dealer today. I did get boned but not TERRIBLY bad. I asked for a dollar amount, they offered me $1000 less than that amount I wanted, I played kinda hardball and said I really wanted that grand. They walked out and then came back offering to split the difference AND a free detailing. So I took it. I suck at that. I really should never bargain for anything, EVER.
The most amusing thing to me about this whole process was my driving the Passat back to the dealer. I have been driving the Prius now for 2 weeks (420 miles and still have yet to fill it up). I got behind the wheel of the Passat and began very gently pressing the gas, coasting to stops, just being rather gentle. It is just amusing to me how 2 weeks of being environmentaly concious changes years of agressive driving habits.

The Office:
So Dan here is the review of The Office from Tuesday. Those of you that know me know I keep my TiVo clean – watch it, then delete it. This weeks office was so funny and great that it is being saved for a while. Not forever, but a while at least. David Koechner guest starred and the entire episode was a series of incredibly uncomfortable moments (the title was ‘Sexual Harassment’). The entire episode was a series of highly inappropriate jokes and comments. I have not laughed or cringed so much watching 30 minutes of TV ever, or at least recently.

Lost:
So I am watching this week's episode and yep I feel dumb.

Moviefone:
I am very excited that Serenity is coming out this weekend. Big BIG Joss Whedon fan. I am so stoked about it. Drucker loves movies!

Sports:
Yeah the Angels!

2 comments:

Dan Ciruli said...

Yeah, it was frickin' hilarious.

Do you ever watch Grey's Anatomy? We watched this week's episode tonight; it was really good. That seems like a good show.

Also: Arrested D.

Dan Ciruli said...

Man, I hope you didn't buy that car to save money.

http://www.autoblog.com/entry/1234000233061415/