Friday, September 02, 2005

Day 1 Post 1 - The Reckoning

So here we go (dramatic enough title for an utterly boring blog?). Figured that there were enough things that occur in my life on a daily basis to finally write a diary so here we go, have I said that yet?

What is going on for Drucker? Why is Drucker starting to talk about himself in the 3rd person? Who in the hell is Drucker?

Fun stuff for me. Looks like I am going to be getting a cool new car. I love toys and technology so I really think that I am making the perfect choice for myself. I am getting me some Prius. How much cooler could a car be:
  • navi system - cool
  • hybrid - geek cool
  • bluetooth phone integration - UBER geek cool
So this car runs the gamut between cool and uber geeky cool. 61 mpg in the city? I am such a freaking consumer and tech dorkwad that i am actually quite excited to reduce my environmental footprint on this planet.

Funny that R is totally cool with this plan but it is a really good decision.

What else is up. Oh yeah H. She is a treat as always. Had a phenomenal day with her until about 8pm tonight (aka her bedtime). We should backtrack a bit since this is my first blog. Hannah has always been a great sleeper (slept straight through the night starting at 7 weeks), but then she turned 2.5. We have been fighting the battle of bedtime now for about a month here and there. She had been taking the slow road to potty training so we just decided to drop it and let her tell us if she ever needed to go. These 2 aforementioned things bring us to the last 2 nights. Her new method to not to have to go to bed is to tell us she has to go 'pee pee on the potty', something we must oblige (UGH!). So tonight... the short end of a long story is she was asleep at 9:23. Good times.

Ok enough of this for now. The Angels won, I am getting a new toy, AND I have the best wife and daughter on the planet (has to be said in this post as it is exceptionally true). Stay tuned for my boring discussions on plasma TVs, remote controls, cars, video games, movies, TV shows. Each of my posts will consist of 1 item of boring (not to me to whomever is reading this) H/R stuff, and at least 1 item of well boring (not to me, mostly to R) technology or pop cultury stuff. YAY nerd!

No comments: