Sunday, September 18, 2005

House of Pain

Health Update:
So i pulled some muscle in my shoulder last week and somehow exacerbated it yesterday to the point that it freaking kills. I know I am a HUGE baby but man o' man pinched nerves suck. So along with the wonderful skin cancer that I am dealing with (very minor issue) I now will probably have to go to physical therapy. Getting old sucks.

Cal Football:
Following the game at a 2 year old birthday party stinks, for everyone. I was following what looked like a terrible game on my Blackberry much to the annoyance of Robin and many other people there. Good times. The punch line is that Cal won, handily and came out in the 2nd half and blew out Illinois.

Other good news is that StanfUrd looks to stink pretty badly. They lost to UC Davis and, based on the stats and recap, their offense stunk. They put up 2 touchdowns, both on defense. Good times. Very little I love more than a good Cal season, but a bad Stanford one in conjunction is rather nice.

Car/House Update:
Should be interesting as we look at a new house today (10 months and counting). This house on paper seems really interesting so we shall see when we look at it today. Car? Well obviously if we decide to spend a ridiculous amount of $$ on a house this week the car will wait. Which I am ok with. Odd that I am this mature you say?

TV:
Did someone say "Drucker likes TV?" Well late last week I watched Survivor which was really good. Nothing better than taking fame seekers and force them to walk 11 miles through the Guatemalan jungle just to get to their camp. Good times. Shocker that the old dude was voted off first.

The OC. Yes I am a 14 year old girl. Just doing a really good job building suspense early in the season. I was thinking that I would give this show up at some point but it is really good. Did I mention that YES I am a 14 year old girl?

Tonight: Simpsons and Family Guy. Also American Dad (also by Seth McFarlane, the FG dude) started off far more solidly than it ended. I think that it could be a solid 1.5 hours of animated mayhem.

Hannah Update:
So this week she has suddenly shown an interest in potty training. She started being able to tell us that she had to go to the bathroom when we were in Hawaii last year, but has really been at about the same place for the last 9 or so months. Well this week she has started asking for big girl underwear, and having very dry diapers when she would wear them. She has been pretty good at the whole not having an accident, although she did take care of some business in a pair of underwear on Friday, not fun changing that.

Stay tuned for more boring updates from me.

1 comment:

Dan Ciruli said...

Sweet.