Thursday, September 15, 2005

Master Lock of the Week

Baseball:
Stupid Angels: What is their deal? Beat the freaking Mariners! Well now they get to play the up and coming Tigers and Devil Rays (31-25 since the Break). I hate baseball.

My picks for the awards 2.5 weeks in advance:
AL MVP: David Ortiz (runner up: A-Rod)
AL Cy Young: Bartolo Colon (runner up: who cares an Angel is winning the Cy Young!)
AL ROY: Tadahito Iguchi (runner up: Robinson Cano)

NL MVP: Albert Pooooo-holes (runner up: Andruw Jones)
NL Cy Young: Chris Carpenter (runner up: Dontrelle Willis)

NL ROY: Garret Atkins (runner up: Willy Tavares)

Football:
Two picks that I would take in a heartbeat-
Oklahoma +6.5 v UCLA (in Pasadena): I just don't think UCLA is THAT good and Oklahoma has a ton to prove. I honestly hate OK but road dogs v. a UCLA team that has no D and is boosted by 2 wins v. sub par opponents?

TCU -3.5 v Utah (TCU at home, wherever the hell they play): Utah stinks, I hate them, the f'd the BCS and boned Cal last year. Booooo Utes!

Prius Update:
Nothing to report, man am I champing at the bit to get my darn car.

Home Network Printing Update:
So I ended up getting a new snazzier printer that has a wireless print server built in. So now I can scan, fax, and print from any laptop in my home network that has the HP software to run the functions. How cool has technology gotten? Personally, and I know this makes me a bigger nerd than I already was, I think this is amazing technology.

What Did Drucker Watch Last Night:
WSOP: Loved the Pot Limit event a lot. Couple of suck outs and just solid poker.
House: Well after 3/4 of one episode this season I just decided I really do enjoy the show BUT just not enough to keep watching it. I watch far too much TV anyhow.
Tonight: Survivor, The OC, Reunion (2nd out of 3 tries to captivate my attention).
Most importantly: September 25th on HBO. Curb Your Enthusiasm AND Extras starring Ricky Gervais. Stay tuned.


2 comments:

Dan Ciruli said...

Sorry I was away all week. Just caught up on the blog. I realized this: Drucker likes TV.

Lee Schneider said...

Dan wants me to ask how many people subscribe to druckspot.blogspot.com