Sunday, September 11, 2005

Open faced club candidacy

Sports:
Fantasy Football: So I think I am the worst fantasy football player EVER. Drafted 4 teams live (only actually care about 1) and I am about to go 0-4. THEN I am in a league where there was an auto-draft AND I am going to win that game. What I take from this is, well, I am an idiot.
Gambling: I also entered a suicide NFL football pool and chose to take the Rams. Punchline? I suck.
Baseball: The good sports news are my Angels, they are playing solid baseball and have a 2 game lead. Should be an interesting final 3 weeks to the season. I am praying that they hold on and make the playoffs. Go Angels.
College Football: So the new top 25 came out and there are 3 teams with 1 loss ranked in the top 15. To me that is crap. Not saying Cal should be higher but how can a team like Michigan be ranked ahead? Just because they lost to America's darling? Once again the take away? NCAA football polls stink before like week 6.


TV, TV and more TV
:
Reunion: Wow interesting premise done badly. Just forcing pop culture references from that given year (Molly Ringwold, St. Elmo's Fire... Notice a trend). Of course I will give it yet another chance, mostly because I suck.
Family Guy: Funniest show on TV. Plain and stupidly simple. Potty humor done well.

Technology:
Computer woes: Installed a new wireless print-server which in theory is cool, but either I am an idiot, or well it isn't as easy as it is supposed to be. The software seems to link fine but well I cannot print. Ummmm is that a problem? Or am I an idiot?



No comments: