Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Come on Baby Drive my Car...

Prius Day 1:
Wow it is an amazingly cool car. Smooth acceleration, lots of toys, I am still trying to figure the whole kit and kaboodle out but thus far rather pleased. The car made the 30 mile drive from San Jose and got a solid, not spectacular, 41 mpg. Should improve with better driving habits. Have I mentioned how AWESOME it is?

TV:
Watched The Office last night and loved it. Watched My Name is Earl tonight and loved it. Currently in the middle of watching Lost. Great show but like the X-Files before I feel dumb watching it. These complex plots are great but I get confused and tired of being made to feel stupid. But hey that is my burden, right?

Sports:
At this point the Angels are about to stretch their lead to 2.5 games over the A's but with so many games still to play I am SO not counting my chickens yet. I hate baseball. :)

Peanut:
Nothing new, she is just a silly silly girl. R has let her use her tap shoes on the tile in the family room and she has surprisingly good dance skills already (takes after R, ya think?). She starts her dance class on Friday so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Dan Ciruli said...

1. Isn't it "Baby you can drive my car?"
2. Need a better picture of the instrument cluster.
3. What does Hannah think of the car?
4. Have you run out of gas yet?

Lee Schneider said...

Let's Go Oak-Land! Clap, Clap, Clap-Clap-Clap!